Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life, assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who walks through our doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the Center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in the rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style issues, and related concerns. The Pregnancy Resource Center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive. You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given on-going support, in accordance with your needs. We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this crucial decision-making process with you.
- Please let us know of any ways we can improve as we seek to uphold the integrity and dignity of every person who seeks and receives our services.